Information about this website
This page describes how to manage the site with reference to the processing of the personal data of visitors who consult it. This information is provided pursuant to Art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (Regulation on the personal data protection – GDPR) to those who interact with the website: https://www.ronvaradero.eu
The information is provided only for the site https://www.ronvaradero.eu and not for other websites that may be consulted by the visitor. The information is also inspired by Recommendation n. 2/2001 that the authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by Art. 29 of the directive n. 95/46/EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online regardless of the purpose of the connection.
Who we are
Veronesi Italia Srl with registered office in Via Anacarsi Nardi 2 – 41121 Modena and commercial office in Via Paolo Ferrari 84 – 41121 Modena.
Our website address is: https://www.ronvaradero.eu
Personal data controller
The data controller is Veronesi Italia Srl (or the “Holder”), with office in Via Paolo Ferrari 84, 41121 Modena. The Holder has appointed a Data Protection Officer, who you can contact to exercise your rights, as well as to receive any information relating to them and/or this Notice:
- Writing to Veronesi Italia Srl Via Paolo Ferrari 84 – 41121 Modena – Attn Data Protection Officer;
- By sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com;
- By sending a certified e-mail message to the PEC address firstname.lastname@example.org;
- By calling +39 059244830
The Data Controller and the Data Protection Officer, also through the designated structures, will take charge of your request and provide you, without undue delay and, in any case, at the latest within one month of receipt of the same, the information relating to the action taken regarding at your request.
We inform you that if the Data Controller has doubts about the identity of the natural person submitting the request, he may request additional information necessary to confirm his identity.
Data Controller is Veronesi Italia Srl with office in Via Paolo Ferrari 84 – 41121 Modena
Types and purposes of processed data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during normal operation and only for the duration of the connection, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and checking its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this possibility, the data on web contacts do not currently persist for more than 7 days.
This site exploits the geolocation of users if active, if they have given specific consent to the browser. These data will be used exclusively for analytical/statistical use and will not be stored.
Data voluntarily provided by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. These data will be processed exclusively for the purpose of processing the request sent.
Optional supply of personal data
Apart from what specified for browsing data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the appropriate electronic request forms, in the sections of the website prepared for requests for information/assistance. It should also be noted that failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
Your personal data will be processed using automated, computerized and telematic tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated and, in any case, with methods suitable for guaranteeing their security and confidentiality in accordance with the provisions of Article 32 of the GDPR. Your data will be processed for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Interested party rights
Regarding treatments described in this Notice, as an interested party you may, under the conditions provided for by the GDPR, exercise the rights enshrined in articles from 15 to 21 of the GDPR and, in particular, the right to:
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, in this case, obtain access to your personal data – including a copy of the same – and the communication, among others, of the following information: purposes of the processing, categories of personal data processed, recipients to whom these have been or will be communicated, data retention period, rights of the interested party (Right of access – Article 15 GDPR);
- Obtain, without undue delay, the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you and/or the integration of incomplete personal data (Right of rectification – Article 16 GDPR);
- Obtain, without undue delay, the cancellation of personal data concerning you (Right to cancellation – Article 17 GDPR);
- Obtain the limitation of data processing (Right to limitation of treatment – Article 18 GDPR);
- Receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning you, transmit them to another holder without impediments and, where technically feasible, obtain that your personal data are transmitted directly from the Holder to another holder , if the processing is based on consent and is carried out by automated means (Right to data portability – Article 20 GDPR);
- Oppose the processing of personal data concerning you, unless there are legitimate reasons for the Data Controller to continue the processing (Right to object – Article 21 GDPR);
- Submit a complaint to the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, Piazza Venezia 11 – 00187 Rome
The above rights may be exercised against the Data Controller by contacting the references indicated above.
The exercise of your rights as an interested party is free pursuant to Article 12 of the GDPR. However, in the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests, also due to their repetition, the Data Controller may charge you a reasonable fee, in light of the administrative costs incurred to manage your request, or deny the satisfaction of your request.